Over the last month I reviewed 9 cigars with my new 100 point rating system and the cigar of the month january is:
Cornelius & Anthony Cornelius Toro with a 94! score
I’ve been rating cigars with my 100 point rating system for a month and I must admit that I was worried it wouldn’t work after my first two cigars because both rated high in the 90 but then the third cigar proved that my rating system is spot on for me. Ofcourse its new to me so it needs a little fine tuning but overall I can say that it works quite well and I’m happy I changed to this 100 point system.
Now as for the complete list of cigars I smoked in January for Cigarguideblog:
1) Cornelius & Anthony Cornelius Toro (USA) 94 points
2) Sobremesa Short Churchill (Nicaragua) 93 points
3) Padron 1926 #1 Double Corona (Nicaragua) 91 points
4) Nicoya Medios Robusto (Nicaragua) 91 points
5) Splendid Robusto (Dominican Republic) 91 points
6) Cain F Lancero (Nicaragua) 90 points
7) Paradiso (San Cristobal) Quintessence Epicure (Nicaragua) 90 points
8) Santiago Maduro Robusto (Nicaragua) 90 points
9) Joya Black Robusto (Nicaragua) 89 points
El Titan de Bronze made a great cigar for Cornelius & Anthony and Sandy Cobas and her team live up to the reputation they earned over the years as top quality cigar manufacturers.