Over the last month I reviewed 11 cigars and the cigar of the month April is:
Kilo Toro with a 94 score.
I smoked 11 cigars last month, including a vintage Oliva, a Connecticut shade wrapped cigar that I liked and a brand I never thought I would like: Lars Tetens, but the Greenwich torpedo is a very nice, yet expensive, cigar. So I guess hell froze over in April.
Now as for the complete list of cigars I smoked in April for Cigarguideblog:
1) Kilo Toro (Nicaragua) 94 points
2) La Sagrada Familia Robusto (Nicaragua) 94 points
3) Oliva Bold Toro (Nicaragua) 93 points
4) Lars Tetens Greenwich Torpedo (USA) 93 points
5) Jas Sum Kral Zlatno Sonce Robusto (Nicaragua) 92 points
6) Bolivar Especiales #2 (Cuba) 92 points
7) Kristoff Classic Blend Toro (Dominican Republic) 91 points
8) Alec Bradley Sanctum Robusto (Honduras) 90 points
9) Cornelius & Anthony Daddy Mac Robusto (Nicaragua) 88 points
10) Asylum Ogre 770 (Nicaragua) 85 points
11) Inca Secret Blend Corona (Peru) 82 points
Unfortunately Kilo is no longer produced.