I reviewed a lot of cigars for the month of June, more than you are used to but that’s because of two reasons. The first is the ‘series review’, a review in which I reviewed 5 cigars from the same line yet rated them individually and the second reason is the ‘day – name of the cigar connection’ week in which I published a review every single day. I did that because I had too many unpublished reviews drafted.
Well, here’s the list for June, with a close finish but the cigar of the month is:
Jas Sum Kral Red Knight Toro with a 95 score.
Now as for the complete list of cigars I published at Cigarguideblog in June:
1) Jas Sum Kral Red Knight Toro (Nicaragua) 95 points
2) Warped Little Havana Corona Gorda (USA) 95 points
3) RomaCraft Wanderlust Prerelease Robusto (Nicaragua) 93 points
4) Fuente Añejo Shark (Dominican Republic) 92 points
5) Murcielago Churchill (Nicaragua) 92 points
6) La Flor de Cano Casanova (Cuba) 91 points
7) Nicoya Fuerte Robusto (Nicaragua) 91 points
8) Illusione ~hl~ Candela Lancero (Honduras) 91 points
9) Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Reserve Toro (Nicaragua) 90 points
10) Santiago Habano Toro (Nicaragua) 90 points
11) Sosa Auric Perfectum Wavel (Dominican Republic) 88 points
12) Ramon Allones 898 (Cuba) 86 points
13) Taboo Sumatra Churchill (Honduras) 79 points
14) 04 (Dominican Republic) 77 points
15) 03 (Dominican Republic) 77 points
16) 02 (Dominican Republic) 77 points
17) 05 (Dominican Republic) 76 points
18) 01 (Dominican Republic) 72 points
All I can say: if you haven’t had the pleasure of smoking any Jas Sum Kral then ask your local shop for them or order online straight from the source.